Thursday, January 27, 2011

HTML and Website Development

Hello again it's time to review some of the many helpful tools that I have come across that have given me an abundant amount of knowledge on web development! This website has given me the most insight: http://www.tizag.com/HtmlT/index.php Tizag has a lot of useful attributes. There's tutorials for those who have little to knowledge about the web development industry and for more experienced people there are HTML and CSS tutorials. Under these tutorial links there are many different subcategories that can be selected with specific information such as elements, tags, attributes, paragraphs, etc.

The other website which is nearly the same is http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_intro.asp
w3schools has not as much introductory level information as Tizag, but has some advanced
walkthroughs that Tizag doesn't.

1 comment:

  1. I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.. Website Developer Australia

    ReplyDelete